wordpress counter

B-Dyme – Naked Amateur Chubby M.I.A.

May 5, 2011
By

Amateur Brazilian “B-Dyme” was a short lived BBW sensation. With very limited images of this sexy teen I tried to gather what I could find. Many mistake her as being Asian though she has always emphasized that she is indeed Brazilian. I love her sexy belly and can only imagine that her tits have grown by now to be even bigger. I would love to see more of this young chubby babe if anyone has links or pics. Also I found this video (just below the pics) of B-Dyme shaking her thick ass for the camera. Leave comments and let me know what you think!

b-dyme.com by whootylover

You might also like these Puffy Chicks:

9 Responses to B-Dyme – Naked Amateur Chubby M.I.A.

1. Anonymous on May 5, 2011 at 5:11 am

do whatever it takes to find her quick

• Sam Rockhard on May 5, 2011 at 5:14 am

We can only hope!

• Anonymous on April 14, 2014 at 1:01 pm

She is in Georgia

2. Anonymous on May 5, 2011 at 5:43 am

Theres lots more where this came from.

also search homegrownfreaks.net for Bdyme, a whole lot there too.

3. Anonymous on May 16, 2011 at 8:08 pm

IM IN LOVE…. MOVE IN WITH ME ;)

4. boobmaniac on August 1, 2011 at 12:46 am

What a gorgeous confident babe! I’m in lust!

5. YesCubanB on November 28, 2011 at 6:27 am

If she had a pay site I’d highly consider subscribing and I never subscribe to anything. My girl would just have to understand when she sees it on the bill I guess. Worth it :)

6. znAKe on March 27, 2012 at 2:23 pm

This Is My Dream Lady 4 Always Im Happy When I Find Her Her Cuz Of You Thx Brother
    I Wish I Was Wit Her ;)
    Can You Give Me Everything Of Her I Searching 4 Weeks Now 2 Find Anything From Her
    I Wanna Know Where She Lives Where She Come From I Whant Her Msn E-mail Everything And I Think U Whant It To
    Can U Help Me Brother Im In Love Wit Her I Got Always A Feeling 4 Her I Dont Know Why But It Is Tru Im In Love Wit Her :D:D:D
    Email Me 4 Pictures Movies Of Her If U Whant Or Got THX MAny Thx

7. Anonymous on April 14, 2014 at 1:00 pm

I grew up with her she is original from Detroit but now lives in Georgia she is beautiful.