wordpress counter

Faye Daniels – Young Chubby in my Top Ten

June 29, 2011
By

Is it just me or are we putting out tons of redheaded BBW girls lately? No I’m not complaining, in fact maybe its my own desires grabbing hold somewhere in my subconscious because I love the fair skin tones that usually comes along with the ginger girls. Well this one is not naturally red but her skin is fair and she has a very intriguing look about her. Here is Faye Daniels. This chubby young girl makes you think she is innocent at first glance but the truth is she couldn’t be much further from innocence. I’ve quickly moved Faye into my top ten of all Puffy Chicks and with the amount of content she is cranking out on her new official website I think she is going to be at the top of my list for a while! I know a lot of you don’t have membership to her site yet but if you click here we can get you a username & password…its worth that extra click!

Click here for more pics I found of my bbw gf

For 1000's of chubby girlfriends naked click here

You might also like these Puffy Chicks:

6 Responses to Faye Daniels – Young Chubby in my Top Ten

1. Faye Daniels (@FayeDaniels) on June 29, 2011 at 9:41 am

I’m featured on PuffyChicks today!!! SO AWESOME!!!

2. Daniel on June 29, 2011 at 8:59 pm

I love Faye Daniels. LOVE.
    She defines beauty to me. From head to toe she is all I could ever seek in a woman…I created a top ten crush list on twitter just last week…Faye was pretty much first in there.
    I would like her to sit on my face.
    Oh yes.

3. Sam Rockhard on June 29, 2011 at 9:40 pm

When I was younger I would do the top 10 lists for everything I loved…music CD’s, Movies, comic books…now that I matured (slightly) I’ve got the top ten Puffy Chicks….oooohhh…maybe I should make that list and publish it here on the website…what do you think Daniel???

4. Daniel on June 30, 2011 at 8:42 pm

Haha! Yeah, I have too much time on my hands too! :)
    Go for it! It’s heartbreaking when you get down to 11 and have to leave one out tho! ARGH!

• Sam Rockhard on June 30, 2011 at 8:53 pm

Maybe after this “Tits in Tees” contest I’ll work on my top ten list…maybe I’ll make it into a contest ;)

5. Daniel on July 1, 2011 at 12:51 am