wordpress counter

PuffyChicks.com Top 10 BBW List

August 15, 2011
By

So I’ve been asked more than a few times for my top 10 BBW list and I’ve been working on it for more than a few months. There are so many factors that come into play and the list could be built and rebuilt time and time again.

These are the girls I’d want to be stranded on an island with, these are the girls that I’d choose to impregnate if I needed re-populate the earth with should there be a terrible disaster that wipes out the rest of humanity!

This list features my favorite big beautiful women of all time, however it does not include my 5th grade teacher who was a rather large woman nor does it feature my grandmother who was also plus size! Nope folks these women are all going to be adult models of coarse. Enough with the small talk…I’ll give you my list and if want to talk about it then feel free to comment below…I’d love to see your top ten list here in the comments!

(Unfortunately at this time it is too difficult for me to put these girls in order…#1 is equal to #10 for the time being…no specific order here!)

1. Dayton Hines – Have had dreams about her more than twice!
  2. Audra Mitchell – I was completely obsessed with Audra for years when her photos hit the web!
  3. Devin Taylor – Prior to her weight loss Devin was possibly my #1 of all time.
  4. Taylor Stevens – I still love Taylor but when she was plus size I was in heaven.
  5. Dors Feline – Dors has the the best tits and a very sexy face!
  6. Sabella Monize – aka Duvy has the hottest ass on my website!
  7. Carmella Bing – It was amazing to see her transformation, love the BBW version!
  8. Porsche Dali – Porshe makes the list for her amazing thighs!
  9. Angelina Vallem – Short career left wanting so much more!
  10. Veronica Bottoms – Ms. Bottoms is my favorite Size 3 Puffy Chick!

You might also like these Puffy Chicks:

6 Responses to PuffyChicks.com Top 10 BBW List

1. Danieltits on August 17, 2011 at 1:21 pm

Some nice choices! I haven’t thought about it as long as you [!] but i’d have to agree with Devin Taylor! I’d throw in Sarah Mercury, Kerry Marie and Faye Daniels for starters. Plus, Sam 38g and Maria Moore…and Emma Bailey…and Jessica Turner…

2. Herr Pinder on August 18, 2011 at 2:36 am

You have a really good taste ! Maybe Kerrie Marie instead of Porsche Dali, but all other girls in your top 10 are worth it. And it’s such a pleasure to see Carmella in BBW version <3

3. Sam Rockhard on August 18, 2011 at 7:18 am

Glad you guys are digging my Top 10 BBWs list! Yes, there are a few other girls that nearly made the list including Terri Jane, Carrie from Carrieland, Kandi Kobain and the infamous Elina Kukule! I do reserve the right to update this list as time goes on ;)

4. Hadrian on August 20, 2011 at 12:55 am

I’d have none of those in my top 10…maybe Dors Feline if she comes back and do hardcore or lesbian. Amber Hall, Redd Adaire, Charlie Cooper, Simone, Dawn Davenport, Reyna Mae, Dani Amour, Kandi Kobain, Jemstone & Jade Parker. Not sure of the order but Red Adaire is definitely my favourite especially when she does lesbo stuff with Mellie D.

I can easily see Linda Charmed, Jessie Jones & Catt Green maybe get in there if they continue.

• Jade Parker on August 20, 2011 at 9:27 am

Awe, thanks for the mention Hadrian! I am flattered :)

Kisses!
      Jade

5. Barnicle Bill on August 23, 2011 at 2:59 pm

This article should be titled “bitches I wanna fuck”